About Wilson Mechanical Heating and Cooling!
In 1985 Wilson Mechanical was started by Jim & Trona Wilson. In the First years we offered furnace and air conditioner repairs. After 30 years in business, our office warehouse and manufacturing facilities encompass 8000 square feet. There is also a full sheet metal shop, where we can custom manufacture all our duct work.
After many years of quality service we introduced Jason Wilson and Justin Wilson our newest employee owners to our family here at Wilson Mechanical. Jason is our sales manager and Justin is our Installation manager. We offer a full range of installations and services from your basic furnace replacement to the most advanced geo-thermal radiant heat system. We also install boilers, heat pumps, tankless water heaters, dual fuel systems, air filtration, humidifiers and much more. We also service all brands and offer maintenance contracts and warranties for your peace of mind with the best price in town.
Wilson Mechanical Heating & Cooling delivers more than precise custom-made home comfort systems, we deliver reliability, efficiency and performance you can count on. In fact, we're so confident in our products and services that we offer one of the industries best warranties on parts and labor. We also offer a variety of comprehensive guarantees to improve your overall peace of mind. We protect you from the expense of breakdowns, ensure proper installation, protect you from manufacturing defects, and ensure that you have received the best value and are 100% satisfied.
- We always stand by our original quote when installing a new heating and cooling system for your home. If our staff missed something, it’s our responsibility to make it right, not yours.
- We purchase the equipment from local vendors. This is important to you because the local vendors will not offer warranty parts if the equipment wasn’t purchased from them. Online HVAC equipment purchase is risky business, and never saves you money.
- Our quotes have manufacture model numbers clearly listed, so you can be sure you have purchased exactly what you were quoted.
- We offer extended labor plans on all equipment installed by us.
- If we do not stock the part you need on our truck, we will not charge you an additional diagnostic/trip fee to return to make the final repair.
One of the most important considerations when inviting any contractor or service provider into your home or business is to verify that they possess the required State licensing and insurance.
There are three reasons that demonstrate just how important this is:
- Consumers have lost millions of dollars in damage on their homes and businesses when uninsured companies make egregious errors.
- Consumers are faced with lawsuits against their insurance policies when contractors get injured while working at your home or business because they fail to carry the appropriate workers compensation insurance.
- State licensing mandates basic levels of competency for the trades. If a contractor cannot produce a license, they are not qualified or legal to work on your home or at your business.
Wilson Mechanical Heating and Cooling is properly licensed and carries all necessary insurance for your protection. We will be happy to provide you with proof of insurance and our state license upon your request.
Missouri and Kansas – Unlimited Master Mechanical License